Call for Posters / Abstract Submission
The Program Committee invites researchers and students to submit poster proposals on digital health research methods and results. Please submit a pdf file containing:
- Poster title
- Name/Affiliation of authors
- Extend abstract (including references), max. 1 page
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Poster submission”.
Deadline: August 31, 2019
Acceptance will be notified within a few days.
Best Student Poster Award
BSc/MSc as well as PhD students in their first two years are particularly encouraged to make a submission. The best student poster presentation will be recognized with the “Life in Number best student poster award”, including a certificate and a cash award of CHF 1000.
Please indicate with your submission if the main author/presenter is a student.
Students are expected to present their posters during the poster session.
Poster Session Tips
Poster sessions are a means to communicate and exchange ideas, programs, research, and projects to fellow attendees. Poster sessions may present any of the following:
- a description of an innovative research idea
- an examination of a practical, problem-solving endeavor
- an explanation of a research investigation
- novel archival projects or case studies