2. Digital Health Lab Day
«Life in Numbers 6»
Digitization in the health care system is a great opportunity for a high-quality and cost-efficient health care system. How important digitisation really is, becomes clear in view of this year's coronavirus pandemic. Digital networking in the healthcare sector, contactless consultation and treatment options, artificial intelligence for medical analyses - Digital Health offers solutions that are more demanded today than ever.
We look forward to discussing the latest trends and solutions in the field of Digital Health with researchers and practitioners on the 2. Digital Health Lab Day. The multifaceted topic of digital citizen-based medicine will be explored in depth in exciting keynote speeches, numerous interactive workshops, a pitch session for digital health startups and a poster session.
Make new contacts at the Networking Dinner and help us shape the future of our healthcare system!
Date and place: Thursday, 1 October 2020, 9:00-19:00, ZHAW Campus Grüental Wädenswil
- two keynote speeches, startup pitches, poster session
- networking dinner, exhibition stands for companies
- two-part workshop sessions on the topics:
- Digital Epidemiology: Contact Tracing
- Digital Health Tools & Devices: Wearables
- Public Health: Basic Research and Citizen Science
- Health Data Sharing & Caring: Using and protecting data
- Resilience vs. efficiency in the health system: resource planning for the pandemic or crisis situation
- Health authorities in the age of digitisation: opportunities and challenges
- Digital solutions for patients and doctors: benefits and risks
→ Would you like to be informed about the latest news on the Digital Health Lab Day?
Subscribe here for news from the ZHAW Digital Health Lab.
A cancellation is possible at any time.
→ Call for Startups: Are you interested in participating?
For participating in the startup pitches please contact Dr. Christian Russ:
About the ZHAW Digital Health Lab: The lab is a collaboration of digital health experts from the fields of biomedicine, health, technology and business and has the aim to become a leading and internationally recognized competence center in the field of digital health in Switzerland. In order to facilitate research, innovation and technology transfer, we develop solutions for creating innovations, act as a liaison platform and cooperate interdisciplinary with service providers, industry, health insurance companies, politicians and other research partners. Find out more about our activities here: zhaw.ch/digitalhealth